SLOVENIAN ASSOCIATION OF OCCUPATIONAL THERAPISTS
9th CONGRESS of occupational therapist of Slovenia
FROM THEORY TO PRACTICE
25th and 26th of October 2018 in Ljubljana
We are looking forward to seeing you!
It is my pleasure to invite you to Slovenian 9th Congress of Occupational therapist of Slovenia »From theory to practice«
Congress will take place in Ljubljana from October 25th to 26th 2018.
We kindly invite you to actively participate in our Congress. As our guests, you are free of payment for Congress fee.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PREPARING AN ABSTRACT FOR THE 9TH CONGRESS OF OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST 2018
1. An abstract must include:
- Title of an article in English
- Name and surname of all the authors (without academic title)
- An abstract of the article in English
Key words in English
2. An abstract contains a concise overview of the entire text, written in a third party's narrative (is, are), precise, concise and easy to understand. The extract should not be longer than 150 words.
3. An abstract of a scientific or professional article should contains: introduction, participants, methods, results and conclusion in bold letters.
4. Key words: there should be no more than 5 key words